Sunday, April 6, 2014

Continued Fun!

Some photo evidence thus far of the trip.

The drive down in Alaska

Just a little catch up for us on our trip.  Been in Bend Orygun for little over a week now and have been enjoying ourselves nicely.  The weather has been a little lacking for what we were expecting but has improved and according to the weather guessers will continue to for the next week or so.  It snowed early last week, and other than the evenings being a little cool it has been tolerable.


I may have promised the wife warmer temperatures when I pitched the climbing portion of our trip but having left a week earlier that originally planned its only getting better.  The climbing has been going well, the crowds are not too bad and we both are getting used to real rock and all that it has to offer.  I imagine we will be hitting our stride on the walls here this week with conditions improving both outside and within ourselves.  The hands and feet getting used to being worked like they are.  We have a friend from Alaska arriving sometime early this week and another joining us at the end of the week.  Christina and I are looking forward to another two weeks here and the weather I promised should be here as well.  Perhaps even too much of it.  Its gonna get warm and quick.  I got to catch up on my vitamin D levels and my Chaco tan on my feet was fading fast.  Here's few pics from the trip so far!


No comments: